THE BEST DENTIST IN LOS ALGODONES.
ALL ON 4
Replacement Teeth That Look, Feel, and Function Like Natural Teeth
All-on-4 is a procedure based on the very latest dental implant technology that gives patients a complete upper or lower set of teeth using only four implants.
All-on-4 works by placing two of the four implants at such an angle that the bridge is supported by the implants at the front of the mouth where the jaw bone is denser and stronger.
All-on-4 dental Implant procedure can give patients a full set of non-removable, replacement teeth during a single appointment.
The all-on-4 dental implant system of choice is the Nobel Biocare All-on-4 dental implant system, which is widely recognized as being one of the best systems available.
THE BEST DENTIST IN LOS ALGODONES
As a proud member of the ADA (American Dental Association) Castle Dental is the best option for your dental health. Our professionals are extensively trained to complete all dental work you may need. Our staff consists of more than 8 doctors with different specialties and experience ranging from 5 to 15 years, serving to patients mainly from the USA and Canada. If you are looking for dental treatment, here are some facts that will help you understand why Castle Dental is your best choice.
- Along with the proper sterilization of instruments and materials, Castle Dental is one of the few offices in Los Algodones that have sterilizer monitoring is an essential part of any in-office infection control program (for information on instrument and equipment sterilization, consult “Sterilization and Disinfection of Dental Instruments.
- Member of the ADA (American Dental Association).
- Member of the Mexican Network of Aetna, Cigna, Premier Access, blue cross, Southwest Service ADMINISTRATORS, TDA, and many more Us Dental insurances.
- We do not have a single doctor who does everything. If necessary, your dental treatment can be performed by one, two, three, or more doctors. You will be seen by a specialist for each treatment you require.
- Two years full warranty on your dental work.
- Two-year warranty on implants and crowns (Regardless of the cause of replacement).
- CT-Scan and Digital Panoramic X-rays on site.
- We have an agreement with hotel in town “California Hotel” and we can get rates as low as $40.00 dlls per night for our patients if you decide to stay during your treatment. We accept all forms of payment such as cash, personal and travelers’ checks, credit cards, or even money orders.
- Room sterilization system.
- Filtered water.
- Our prices are public; they are not hidden as in other clinics or offices.